Baby it has been a whileDo you remember me?I'm 36, I was 17A little wild, a little greenI've been up and down and in betweenIt’s been 18 years, can you believe that I'm still chasing dreams?But I ain't looking over my shoulder
I like the bed I'm sleeping inJust like me it's broken inIt's not old, just olderLike a faded pair of torn blue jeansThis skin I'm in is alright with meIt's not old, just older
It's good to see your faceIt ain’t no worse for wearI know what you mean, I do careShe’s doing ok, I saw her last yearShe got married and don't live too far from hereSometimes I wish that I told her...
But I like the bed I'm sleeping inJust like me it's broken inIt's not old, just olderLike a faded pair of torn blue jeansThis skin I'm in is alright with meIt's not old, just older
But I'm not old enough to sing those bluesBut I’ve worn a hole in the soles of my shoesYou roll the dice and I call your bluffBut you can't win until you're not afraid to lose
Well I've got to run, you take careIf you see Coach T, tell him I've cut my hairIt’s been 18 years, can you believe that I'm still chasing dreams?But I ain’t looking over my shoulder
I like the bed I'm sleeping inJust like me it's broken inIt's not old, just olderLike a faded pair of torn blue jeansThis skin I'm in is alright with meIt's not old, just older
When I look in the mirror I don't hate what I seeJust a few more lines staring back at meAnd I'm not old, just ... ,
I like the bed I'm sleeping inJust like me it's broken inIt's not old, just olderLike a faded pair of torn blue jeansThis skin I'm in is alright with meIt's not old, just older
It's good to see your faceIt ain’t no worse for wearI know what you mean, I do careShe’s doing ok, I saw her last yearShe got married and don't live too far from hereSometimes I wish that I told her...
But I like the bed I'm sleeping inJust like me it's broken inIt's not old, just olderLike a faded pair of torn blue jeansThis skin I'm in is alright with meIt's not old, just older
But I'm not old enough to sing those bluesBut I’ve worn a hole in the soles of my shoesYou roll the dice and I call your bluffBut you can't win until you're not afraid to lose
Well I've got to run, you take careIf you see Coach T, tell him I've cut my hairIt’s been 18 years, can you believe that I'm still chasing dreams?But I ain’t looking over my shoulder
I like the bed I'm sleeping inJust like me it's broken inIt's not old, just olderLike a faded pair of torn blue jeansThis skin I'm in is alright with meIt's not old, just older
When I look in the mirror I don't hate what I seeJust a few more lines staring back at meAnd I'm not old, just ... ,
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق