And the hardest partWas letting go, not taking partwas the hardest partAnd the strangest thingwas waiting for that bell to ringIt was the strangest start
I could feel it go downBittersweet I could taste in my mouthSilver line in the cloudOh and I wish that I could work it out
And the hardest partwas letting go, not taking partYou really broke my heart, ohAnd I tried to singBut I couldn't think of anythingAnd that was the hardest part of all
I could feel it go downYou left the sweetest taste in my mouthThe silver line in the cloudOh and I, oh and I, I wonder what it's all aboutI wonder what it's all about
Everything I know is wrongEverything I do, it just comes undoneAnd everything is torn apartAnd thats the hardest part, that's the hardest partYeah that's the hardest part, that's the hardest part
I could feel it go downBittersweet I could taste in my mouthSilver line in the cloudOh and I wish that I could work it out
And the hardest partwas letting go, not taking partYou really broke my heart, ohAnd I tried to singBut I couldn't think of anythingAnd that was the hardest part of all
I could feel it go downYou left the sweetest taste in my mouthThe silver line in the cloudOh and I, oh and I, I wonder what it's all aboutI wonder what it's all about
Everything I know is wrongEverything I do, it just comes undoneAnd everything is torn apartAnd thats the hardest part, that's the hardest partYeah that's the hardest part, that's the hardest part
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق