It's all the sameOnly the names will changeEverydayIt seems we're wasting awayAnother placeWhere the faces are so coldI'd drive all nightjust to get back home
I'm a cowboyOn a steel horse I rideI'm wantedDead or aliveWanted, Dead or Alive
Sometimes I sleepSometimes its not for daysThe people I meetAlways are going somewhereSometimes you tell the dayby the bottle that you drinkAnd times when you're aloneAll you do is think
I walk these streetsWith a six string on my backI play for keepsCause I might not make it backI've been everywhereStill I'm standing in timeI've been a million placesAnd I've rocked them all
I'm a cowboyOn a steel horse I rideI'm wantedDead or aliveWanted, Dead or Alive
Sometimes I sleepSometimes its not for daysThe people I meetAlways are going somewhereSometimes you tell the dayby the bottle that you drinkAnd times when you're aloneAll you do is think
I walk these streetsWith a six string on my backI play for keepsCause I might not make it backI've been everywhereStill I'm standing in timeI've been a million placesAnd I've rocked them all
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق