السبت، 21 مارس 2015

Everyday (Bon Jovi)

I used to be the kinda guyWho never let you look insideI'd smile when i was cryingI had nothing but alot to loseThought i had alot to proveLived my life theres no denying
Goodbye to all my yesterdaysGoodbye so longI'm on my way
I've had enough of cryingBleeding sweating dieingHear me when i sayGonna live my lifeEverydayI'm gonna touch the skyI spread my wings and flyI aint here to playGonna live my lifeEveryday
Change everybody's feeling strangeNever gonna be the sameMakes you wonder how the world keeps turningLife, learning how to live my lifeLearning how to pick my fightsTake my shots while I'm still burning
Goodbye to all those rainy nightsGoodbye so longI'm holding on
I've had enough of cryingBleeding sweating dieingHear me when i sayGonna live my lifeEverydayI'm gonna touch the skyI spread my wings and flyI aint here to playGonna live my lifeEveryday
Hit the gas take the wheelI just made myself a dealThere aint nothing gonna get in my wayEveryday
Goodbye so longI'm moving on
I've had enough of cryingBleeding sweating dieingHear me when i sayGonna live my lifeEverydayI'm gonna touch the skyI spread my wings and flyI aint here to playGonna live my lifeEveryday

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق