Choose what is the true; a few, few, a little, or little !
1. Do you have ____ minutes?
a. few c. little
b. a few d. a little
2. After Rodneey tasted the soup, he added ____ salt to it.
a. a few c. little
b. a little d. few
3. Idon't like a lot of salt on my food. I add ____ salt to my food.
a. little c. a few
b. a little d. few
4. I'd like to ask you ____questions. I need ____ more information.
a. a few, a little c. little, a few
b. a few, few d. few, little
5. I have to go to the post office because I have ____ letters to nail.
a. a few c. little
b. a little d. few
6. Jim is having a lot of trouble in his eight grade. He seems to be unpopular. Unfortunately, he has ____ friends.
a. few c. little
b. a few d. a little
7. The teacher taugh very early. As a result,____students had questions at the end of the class period.
a. little c. a few
b. a little d. few
8. Every day MAx goes to his mailbox, but it is usually empty. He get ____ mails.
a. little c. a few
b. a little d. few
9. A : Have you finished ?
B : Not yet. I need ____ more minutes.
a. few c. little
b. a few d. a little
10. A : Have you finished ?
B : Not yet. I need ____ time.
a. a few c. little
b. a little d. few
1. Do you have ____ minutes?
a. few c. little
b. a few d. a little
2. After Rodneey tasted the soup, he added ____ salt to it.
a. a few c. little
b. a little d. few
3. Idon't like a lot of salt on my food. I add ____ salt to my food.
a. little c. a few
b. a little d. few
4. I'd like to ask you ____questions. I need ____ more information.
a. a few, a little c. little, a few
b. a few, few d. few, little
5. I have to go to the post office because I have ____ letters to nail.
a. a few c. little
b. a little d. few
6. Jim is having a lot of trouble in his eight grade. He seems to be unpopular. Unfortunately, he has ____ friends.
a. few c. little
b. a few d. a little
7. The teacher taugh very early. As a result,____students had questions at the end of the class period.
a. little c. a few
b. a little d. few
8. Every day MAx goes to his mailbox, but it is usually empty. He get ____ mails.
a. little c. a few
b. a little d. few
9. A : Have you finished ?
B : Not yet. I need ____ more minutes.
a. few c. little
b. a few d. a little
10. A : Have you finished ?
B : Not yet. I need ____ time.
a. a few c. little
b. a little d. few
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق